Mr. Brown offers a full range of contract law services including drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts. Whether you need a custom contract drafted, review of an existing contract, representations regarding contract negotiations, or a combination of these, Mr. Brown is ready to assist with all of your contract needs.
Strong contracts are essential to protecting a client's interests, and they are a critically important means of ensuring clarity in business dealings and aiding in strong business relationships.
- Contract Drafting (custom contracts or amendments or addendums to existing contracts)
- Operating Agreements
- Service Contracts
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Non-Competition Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Leasing Agreements
- Master Services Agreements
- Or an agreement tailored to your specific needs
- Contract Review
- Review existing contracts or proposed contracts and provide strategic legal advice.
- Contract Negotiation
- Engage with third-parties on behalf of clients to negotiate the best possible contracts to both protect the client and benefit the client's business needs. This includes in-person, over the phone, or through written communication.